Subsite® Electronics offers a complete line of versatile, money-saving HDD Beacons. The new 15T, 17T and 19T beacons are available in one, three or four frequencies and deliver the versatility of three field-configurable power levels plus automatic tuning circuitry that adjusts to match the housing the operator is using. All Subsite HDD Beacons are repairable—an industry exclusive—giving you substantial savings over beacon replacement costs.
Click here to find out more about HDD Beacons.
- A Subsite exclusive: Electronic module is replaceable at your Ditch Witch® dealer, so your beacon is jobsite-ready for about half the cost of a new beacon.
- Field-configurable power levels help extend battery life.
- Automatic tuning circuitry delivers consistent operation in a variety of downhole tools.
- Redundant/boosted power supply circuitry eliminates “on-off-on” operation in HDD beacons.
- New BlueTooth® module increases connectivity for more reliable communication.
- Higher-grade components increase maximum operational temperature from 176°F to 221°F.
- Low frequency capability (1.5 kHz) enables you to work around materials like metal rebar.
- Stiffer battery springs, constructed with customized material, increase contact area and improve connectivity during harsh vibrations.
- A reduced number of battery connections—down to a single electronic module—increases the reliability of beacon “on time.”