The Subsite® TK RECON Series HDD Guidance System features proven TK performance with dual locating methods (walkover and Drill-To™), making it easy for experienced and novice operators. Plus, only the TK RECON lets you map your bore using GPS. With an industry-leading depth range of up to 33.5 metres and new features including improved radio performance with increased interference immunity and faster information transfer, you can be more productive and efficient on every jobsite.
Click here to find out more about TK Recon HDD Guidance System.
- Two locating methods let you use your preferred method of locating, while using the second method to verify your results.
- Walkover enables the operator to pinpoint drill head location with peak and null techniques.
- Time-saving Drill-To™ mode enables the drill operator to make real-time corrections to improve bore accuracy or avoid obstacles.
- Robust radio offers increased interference immunity and faster information transfer for more efficiency on the jobsite.
- Map your bore using GPS for more accuracy and efficiency.
- TSR Mobile software provides As-Built report of completed bore path. Bore-path analyzer software shows which frequency works best for your particular job and conditions.
- Choose Li Ion, NiMH, or off-the-shelf “C” Alkaline batteries for flexibility of cost and better performance in colder climates.
- Li Ion batteries are rechargeable and deliver twice the battery life of Alkaline.
- “C” battery capability offers a convenient “safety net” should you forget to recharge batteries or lose charge on the jobsite.
- Walkover tracking up to 110 feet with standard-size beacons (15” and 17”) is deeper than anything else available. The long 2,000-foot range between the tracker and drill operator helps keep you more productive.
- Communicate with the tracker, update TK & TD software, and download bore information into TSR mobile with Android® or iOS (iPhone® / iPad®) mobile devices.
- Integrated Compass allows users to determine the magnetic heading of the tracker and the tool head (beacon) for faster orientation.
- Louder speaker is clear even in high ambient noise areas, providing an additional peak locating method—by number or sound.