When you find yourself in a tight space with a tight deadline, the JT5 is your HDD solution. Bury service cables & pipes, then head to the next job, no costly restoration of lawns, roads or pavements. All components of the rugged, efficient JT5 are part of a comprehensive drilling system designed to work together, so you can get big-time production from this little powerhouse.
- Engine: 24.8hp Kubota
- Pullback: 2,230kgs
- Rotational Torque: 550ft/lbs
- Spindle Speed: 195rpm
- Mud Pump: 5gpm
- The JT5’s 24.8-hp Kubota® diesel engine has plenty of power for all machine functions.
- With 1,830kgs of thrust and 2,232kgs of pullback, the JT5 is ideal for short-range utility installations.
- The compact, maneuverable JT5 directional drill fits through a 910-mm yard gate; at 3.1 metres long, it can be set up on the street without blocking traffic
- Convenient, pedal-operated lubrication system helps maximize the life of pipe joints and increase productivity.
- Hood removes easily for access to engine and service points, simplifying maintenance.
- Innovative, heavy-duty anchor system keeps the JT5 secure during utility installation, reduces wear on pipe threads and enables better alignment of drill pipe during makeup.
- Patented vise wrenches are designed to centre the drill pipe better every time and provide an excellent view of the tool joint.
- Specially designed drill pipe has a bend radius of up to 21.3m and coarser, more durable threads so the pipe can level off at shallower depths.
- Field-proven rack-and-pinion thrust drive for low maintenance and reliability.
- Fuel tank is protected with a steel plate block and lock, for added security.
- Ergonomic operator's station features a stationary seat, fluid-shutoff control and easy visibility of the remote display.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.