In the field, theres no substitute for proven performance. Thats why the RT Series is the best-selling trencher family in the world. And the new RT100 is no exception. It tackles jobsites with a more powerful, Tier 4i-compliant engine and convenient on-the-go shfting with no clutching. Add in standard four-wheel drive, and you've got the perfect machine to handle tight spaces and tight deadlines. Don't settle for a substitute, Get the best: the RT100.
- Engine: 100hp Turbo-Charged Deutz Diesel
- Width: 150 to 450mm
- Depth (Max): 2.47 metres
- Centreline and Traversing Trenchers
- 100-hp (74.6-kW) Deutz diesel engine provides the power to perform all machine tasks; Tier 4i engine requires no expensive after-treatment.
- Planetary axles with locking differentials make maximum use of torque at the wheel and offer high ground clearance.
- The versatile RT100 accepts two types of trencher attachments—centerline and offset—plus a front-mounted backhoe.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Choice of transmissions: powershift gives you “on-the-go” shifting and no clutching; hydrostatic offers infinitely variable speeds, from zero to maximum forward.
- Mechanical power design, the most efficient way to transfer power, provides long-term efficiency and productivity.
- Solid backfill blade lift arms and cast blade pivot increase structural strength of the backfill components.
- Molded hydraulic tank and fuel tanks make more efficient use of available space and are enclosed in a steel cradle.
- Ergonomically designed operator’s station includes a 90-degree swivel seat, adjustable armrests, easy-to-read gauges and a tiltable steering column.
- Color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics.
- Optional climate-controlled cab for greater productivity in inclement weather.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.