Long hours on the jobsite can take their toll. So we redesigned the operator station on the RT105 ride-on trencher to keep you productive and comfortable. With plenty of muscle to power through the toughest tasks, the RT105 also includes all-new comfort features from an ergonomic, high-back swivel operator seat and controls console to improved visibility, legroom and tiltable steering. Enjoy total productivity from your new trenching office.
- Engine: 107-hp (80-kW) turbocharged Tier 4 Deutz®
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 2.5 metres
- Diameter (Max.):
- Depth (Max.):
- Width (Bucket): 300 to 610mm
- Depth (Max.): 2.8 metres
- Centreline and Dual Position Trenchers
- 107-hp (80-kW) turbocharged Tier 4 Deutz® diesel engine provides the power to perform all machine tasks on the toughest jobs.
- Powershift gives you on-the-go shifting and no clutching, with the ability to easily go from forward to reverse.
- The only trencher in its class with mechanically powered trencher, the most efficient way to transfer power, for long-term efficiency and productivity.
- Planetary axles with locking differentials make maximum use of torque at the wheel and offer high ground clearance.
- The versatile RT105 accepts two types of trencher attachments—centerline and dual position—plus a front-mounted backhoe.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Solid backfill blade lift arms and cast blade pivot increase structural strength of the backfill components.
- Durable steel hydraulic tank and fuel tanks make more efficient use of available space and are enclosed in a steel cradle.
- Six-post Rollover Protective System (ROPS) includes a canopy; an enclosed cab with climate-control system is optional.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
- Ergonomically designed rotating seat is the ultimate in comfort. The machine controls console rotates 120 degrees with the operator for easier, more comfortable operation.
- Cab design adds plenty of legroom for extreme comfort. Updated foot pedal design, easy-to-read gauges and controls, and a tilt steering column provide maximum productivity.
- 5-inch colour LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics while rotating with the operator so it’s always there for you to easily view.
- Rubber isolators between the cab and frame reduce vibration and provides a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.