Nothing lets you tackle more types of terrain than the extraordinarily productive, powerful and stable RT125 Quad. Its massive undercarriage, superior Quad Track System and three-speed, shift-on-the-fly transmission combine to handle whatever the jobsite throws at you. Its newly redesigned operator’s station, with comfort features including an ergonomic, swivel operator seat and controls console, and increased legroom, keeps you more productive. With the RT125 Quad, nothing slows you down.
- Engine: 121hp Turbo-Charged Deutz Diesel
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 2.3 metres
- Diameter (Max.):
- Depth (Max.): 1.06 metres
- Width: 300- 610mm
- Bucket Depth (Max.): 2.7 metre
- Centreline and Traversing Trenchers
- Vibratory Plough
- Combo (Trencher/Plough)
- Top Cutter
- Reel Carrier
- 121-hp (90-kW) turbocharged Tier 4 Deutz® diesel engine and reliable hydrostatic transmission keep the RT125 Quad running strong all day long.
- Standard four-wheel drive make the RT125 Quad the ideal heavy-duty tractor for both paved and off-road work.
- When you need extra pull, the RT125 Quad’s three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive senses load conditions and automatically adjusts for maximum performance.
- Heavy-duty, robust quad track frames—designed and built by the Ditch Witch organization—with each assembly weighing 1,500 lb (680.4 kg) which helps provide a low center of gravity for increased stability, production and drawbar.
- Best-in-class ground clearance of 15.5 inches (394 mm) helps the RT125 Quad be more productive over rough terrain.
- Innovative, long-lasting chevron-pattern tracks provide superior traction.
- Dial control design gives the operator precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments, maximizing production.
- Large selection of hydrostatic attachments—trencher, plow, earth saw, trencher/plow combo, plus a choice of front-mount utility backhoe or reel carrier—for greater productivity.
- Cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts ground drive speed for maximum production.
- Custom designed backfill blade control with an electronic float provides excellent control
- The RT125 Quad’s heavy-duty undercarriage is built for durability and long life.
- Plow attachment’s heavy-duty lift arms that transfer the RT125 Quad’s tremendous power and drawbar to the plow blade.
- Standard tilt-frame configuration helps you dig a vertical trench on uneven ground.
- Rear steering gives the RT125 Quad a tighter turn radius, resulting in better jobsite manoeuvrability and increased versatility while digging.
- Newly designed operator’s station offers more comfort and convenience.
- Ergonomically designed rotating seat and controls console rotates 120 degrees with the operator for easier, more comfortable operation.
- Improved design adds plenty of leg room for greater comfort.
- Updated foot pedal design, easy-to-read gauges and controls and a tilt steering column provide maximum productivity.
- 5-inch (127-mm) color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics while rotating with the operator so it’s always there for you to easily view.
- Rubber isolators between the cab and frame reduce vibration and provides a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Newly designed seat with a higher back provides more support and comfort for long days on the job.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.