Versatility plus comfort equals productivity. As the most versatile member of the best-selling trencher family in the world, the Ditch Witch RT125 utility tractor can help you be more do more on every jobsite. A powerful and efficient 121-hp (90-kW) Tier 4 Deutz® diesel engine keeps the RT125 running strong all day long, while a wide range of attachments—trencher, plow, earth saw, backhoe, reel carrier, and trencher/plow combo—lets you tackle just about any job. It’s the go-to machine you’ll depend on.
- 121-hp (90-kW) turbocharged Tier 4 Deutz diesel
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 2.5 metres
- Diameter (Max.):
- Depth (Max.):
- Width: 115 to 203mm
- Depth (Max.): 1 metre
- Centreline and Traversing Trenchers
- Vibratory Plough
- Combo (Trencher/Plough)
- Reel Carrier
- 121-hp (90-kW) turbocharged Tier 4 Deutz diesel engine keeps the RT125 running strong all day long.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Extraordinary versatility with a large selection of hydrostatic attachments to increase jobsite productivity.
- Dial control design gives the operator precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments, maximizing production.
- Cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts ground drive speed for maximum production.
- Custom designed backfill blade control with an electronic float provides excellent controllability at y
- our fingertips.
- Massive one-piece rigid frame design increases capacity and endurance; optional tilt-frame configuration helps you dig a vertical trench on uneven ground.
- Six-post Rollover Protective System (ROPS) includes a canopy; an enclosed cab and climate-control system are optional.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
- Solid backfill blade lift arms and cast blade pivot increase structural strength of the backfill components.
- Durable steel hydraulic tank and fuel tanks make more efficient use of available space and are enclosed in a steel cradle.
- Ergonomically designed rotating seat is the ultimate in comfort. The machine controls console rotates 120-degrees with the operator for easier, more comfortable operation.
- Cab design adds plenty of legroom for extreme comfort. Updated foot pedal design, easy-to-read gauges and controls, and a tilt steering column provide maximum productivity.
- 5-inch color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics while rotating with the operator so it’s always there for you to easily view.
- Rubber isolators between the cab and frame reduce vibration and provides a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.