There's an easy way to remember the ideal machine for trenching 1.2 to 1.5 metre trenches: the Ditch Witch RT45. With its direct-coupled, high-torque digging chain motor and Tier 4 engine, the RT45 has plenty of power to muscle through the earth—with your choice of trencher, backhoe, rockwheel, vibratory plough, microtrencher, or combination trencher/plough attachments—while you enjoy its roomy and comfortable operator’s station. With all of its customer-driven design features, it’s no surprise that the RT45 has been the rental industry’s number one choice in its horsepower class for the last 50 years.
- Engine: 49hp Deutz Tier 4 Diesel
- Width: 150 to 305mm
- Depth: 1.6 metres
- Diameter (Max.): 63mm
- Depth (Max.): 500mm
- Width: 65 to 130mm
- Depth (Max.): 455mm
- Centreline and Offset Trenchers
- Vibratory Plough
- Combo (Trencher/Plough)
- Centreline and Offset Rockwheels
- Reel Carrier
- Tier 4, 49-hp (36.5-kW) Deutz® diesel engine is designed for minimal maintenance and maximum operator productivity.
- Advanced air-filtration system designed to improve engine performance; air filter elements are easy to access and replace.
- Direct-coupled, high-torque digging chain motor designed for increased production and reliability.
- Engine service points are easily accessible from one side, simplifying maintenance.
- Advanced operator presence system designed to promote safety by stopping the engine when operator leaves the seat.
- Outstanding versatility: attachments include a centerline or dual-position trencher, vibratory plough, rockwheel, microtrencher, combination trencher/plough, and backhoe.
- Monochrome LCD display provides all engine diagnostics and easy-to-read gauges.
- User-friendly operation, with color-coded speed/direction and attachment controls; backfill blade controlled by a highly responsive joystick.
- Easy-to-use foot pedal controls the infinitely variable ground drive forward and reverse.
- Operator’s station features one-piece molded instrument console designed to provide ample legroom and greater visibility.
- Exhaust system is mounted under a composite hood with a horizontal exhaust pipe, diverting noise and hot air from the operator.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.