Versatile and productive, this mid-size machine packs a heavy-duty punch; perfect for larger trenching jobs and vibratory ploughing. Powered by a turbo-charged Deutz Tier 4 engine with 74.5hp, the RT80 not only gives you the performance you need but the reliability you demand. Plus, it offers 13,944kg of breakout for ploughing. And like with all Ditch Witch products, this trencher is engineered with toughest components on the market for longer product life.
- Engine: 74.5hp Deutz Diesel
- Width: 305mm
- Depth: 1.5 metres
- Diameter (Max.):
- Depth (Max.): 915mm
- Width: 130 to 180mm
- Depth (Max.): 660 metres
- Centreline and Offset Trenchers
- Vibratory Plough
- Combo (Trencher/Plough)
- Reel Carrier
- Turbocharged Deutz®, Tier 4 diesel engine with 74.5 gross hp (62 kW) utilizes only a simple after-treatment and offers low operational cost over machine life.
- Best-in-class 35,215 lb (13,944 kg) of breakout for plowing applications.
- Three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive—three speeds in forward, three in reverse—provides the power you need, when you need it, to tackle any jobsite.
- Versatile and productive mid-size machine for heavy-duty trenching and vibratory plowing; backhoe and reel carrier attachments also available.
- Dial control design gives you precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments.
- Advanced cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts ground drive speed to changing soil conditions, for maximum production.
- Standard rear steering feature for a tight turn radius and improved maneuverability.
- Tremendous axle capacity for a best-in-class static load rating of 39,000 lb (17,690 kg).
- Backfill blade arm has the same heavy-duty design as the Ditch Witch RT125, for added strength and durability.
- Removable side panels for easy access to all engine compartment maintenance points.
- New color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.