The simple hydraulic hookups, simplicity of operation, and simple, unassuming appearance of the P80 Rod Pusher contrast with its complex physics, a 210 kg unit that can produce 36,800 kgs of thrust and pullback. You don't need to know how it works. You just need to know that it does.
- Thrust/Pullback: 36,800 kgs
- Bore Diameter: 325mm
- Max. Expander Dia: 325mm
- Power Pack Engine: 24hp Honda GX670 Petrol Engine
- Powerful thrust and pullback capability in a compact package.
- P80 produces 36,800 kg thrust/pullback at 2500 psi (172 bar).
- Rotating rod thrust/pullback cylinder and slant-nose boring head provides accurate directional control.
- Power source is positioned away from launch pit, separating operator from noise and exhaust.
- P80 can bore with directional control to 152 m or more.
- Three setup options: T-Bar for narrow trenches; backbrace for long-range boring in narrow pits; and trench box for maximum anchoring and shoring protection.
- Boring head can be tracked and guided using Ditch Witch electronic beacon and receiver systems.
- Variety of boring heads available, depending on soil conditions.
- Optional trench box serves as a boring/shoring platform; push rods store on side of box, and the open-bottom design allows box to be lifted up and around completed installation.
- Optional electrical strike system alerts operator if a live electrical cable is struck.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.