When locating utilities, accuracy is everything. More accuracy means less risk. So we packed the Subsite Electronics UtiliGuard® multi-frequency locator with accuracy-enhancing features, highlighted by Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM®) technology, which automatically recommends the best frequency, take a look at UtiliGuard Basic Frequency. UtiliGuard also has a 12-watt transmitter that sends signals farther, an easier-to-read display and many other features you won’t find on any other locating system. Only UtiliGuard.
View our Online Accessories Catolog
- High-contrast LCD display is visible in all conditions, including direct sunlight.
- Remotely control the transmitter with the receiver.
- The only locating system that provides the horizontal and vertical distance (depth) to the utility, to enable users to make accurate locates of obstructed utilities.
- Bluetooth® technology simplifies communication and data transfer to other communication devices.
- UtiliGuard locator is direction enabled, i.e., provides the direction of the current to help you identify the target line.
- Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM®) technology scans the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies for the fastest, most accurate locates.
- Dual-output transmitter connects to two utilities at once, reducing the time required to locate multiple services.
- Ability to change the frequency and power level from the receiver and switch leads between utilities when using dual output.
- Dual-output 12-watt transmitter drives signals farther down large, direct-buried utilities.
- Six-button, intuitive operator interface is easy to learn and use, and includes multiple languages.
- Superior battery life—transmitter 100 hours, receiver 30 hours—is more than twice as long as the competition’s.
- Ruggedly built UtiliGuard locator has an industry-best IP65 rating, to ensure excellent performance in dusty, dirty or wet jobsite conditions.
- Choose from 70 standard frequencies via user-configurable software.
- Click here to view UtiliGuard® Model Comparisons