Simply put, the FX30 is the quietest, most productive and most versatile Vacuum Excavation System on the market. It is equipped with a choice of 2 tank sizes, a lengthy list of standard features and more than enough water pressure and suction to perform a myriad of clean-up and soft excavation tasks.
- Engine: 26hp Kubota Diesel
- Vacuum Tank: 500 or 800 Gallons
- Water Tank: 80, 200 or 300 Gallons
- Suction: 500 cfm
- Water Pump Flow: 4.2 gpm
- Water Pump Pressure: 3000 psi
- With the aid of its 24.8-hp (18.5-kW) Kubota® diesel engine, the FX30 vacuum excavator provides more than enough suction power and water pressure.
- System may be ordered from the factory either trailer-mounted or stand-alone, so you can mount it on your own trailer or flatbed truck.
- Compact footprint capable of large-volume production.
- Reusable, single-element vacuum filter and a blower relief valve air filter provide the industry's best filtration.
- The FX30's numerous options include a choice of 500- or 800-gallon (1893- or 3028-L) vacuum tanks and 80-, 200- or 300-gallon (303-, 757- or 1136-L) water tanks to meet the requirements of virtually any size cleanup job.
- The FX30 will be one of the most versatile machines in your fleet; applications include exposing buried utility lines, cleaning out storm drains, directional drilling site cleanup, water leak repair, valve box cleanout, utility vault cleanout, commercial and residential debris cleanup and landscaping, and posthole digging.
- Full-opening rear door with single-point latch provides easy spoils removal.
- Water pressure can be adjusted from a curbside operator's station that allows one-person control of all unit functions.
- Autoclutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power to the blower.
- Fully enclosed, insulated and lockable power pack protects major components from weather and vandalism while leading the industry in noise reduction.
- At 73 dBA, the FX30 vacuum excavator is the quietest on the market, for minimal disturbance in noise-sensitive areas and greater operator comfort.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.