The innovative design of the Zahn R300 tool carrier means you don’t have to sacrifice power for versatility. With both the high- and low-lift models, you’ll get maximum productivity from the dozens of available quick-change compact utility attachments. And with the Zahn’s elevated platform, you'll have a bird’s-eye view of the task at hand.
- Robust 30-hp (22.4-kW) Kohler® engine for maximum productivity.
- The high-lift-arm tool carrier's 1.85-m hinge pin height provides the flexibility to perform an extensive range of tasks.
- 4-bar linkage on bucket curl increases the high-lift-arm's rollback and dump angles so it can move materials more efficiently.
- The high-lift-arm's optional hydraulic self-leveling kit—an exclusive feature in this class—ensures that the attachment is level, so work can be more accurate and efficient.
- Kickstand provides quick and easy attachment to and removal from the power unit, increasing productivity.
- Standard mini skid steer-type attachment plate (optional with low-lift model) provides maximum versatility by enabling the tool carrier to accept more than 40 quick-change attachments.
- Ergonomically designed operator's station features soft-touch, color-coded controls that are easy to grip, easy to learn and provide smooth, easy operation.
- Convenient cargo tray is large enough to store a water bottle, work gloves, cell phone or assorted tools.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.