Witch C16 Walk-Behind Trencher was designed with your rental business in mind.
Only the C Series offers the balanced traction, better maneuverability and
smoother operation of our patent-pending offset rear tire design and pivoting
trail wheel. The reliable performance and simple operation will keep customers
coming back. And the superior serviceability—a simple, open design for easy
access and no daily grease points to worry about—will keep the C16 ready to
rent to maximise your return on investment. The smart choice is easy to see:
the C16 Walk-Behind Trencher.
- Engine: 16hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Petrol
- Standard Trench Depth: 750mm
- Trench Width: 110 to 152mm
- Weight: 693kg
- Machine Width: 800mm
- Reliable 16-hp (11.9-kW) Vanguard™ engine keeps the C16 performing for rental income you can count on, year after year.
- Up to 36" (914.4mm) digging depth for efficient installation of pipe and cable.
- Newly designed hydraulic system eliminates vertical shafts and belts, resulting in a simple, reliable unit with no linkages to adjust.
- Utilizes the Ditch Witch 35K digging system, specifically designed to work with Ditch Witch trenchers to optimise production.
- Exclusive, patent-pending offset rear tire design delivers balanced traction and optimal weight distribution for increased production over competitive rubber-tire units.
- Patent-pending pivoting trail wheel allows easier turning, better maneuverability, and smother operation on rough terrain or pavement.
- Flat-free tires require no maintenance and deliver increased uptime for rental customers.
- New, robust, straightforward pivot design is maintenance-free and increases unit uptime.
- Greaseless sealed bearing design with construction-grade seals help increase machine longevity.
- No daily grease points—a Ditch Witch exclusive—means less hassle and prep to keep your trenchers rental-ready.
- Standard outboard bearing support stabilizes the headshaft and auger, for reliable productivity trench after trench.
- Simple, open design allows for quick, easy service access.
- Hydrostatic, skid-steer style steering provides easier operation.
- Redesigned easy-touch controls are smoother and lighter for less operator fatigue and increased machine responsiveness.
- Increased visibility of the workstation improves operator productivity.
- Our easy-to-operate backfill blade is much faster and less expensive than shovels, increasing productivity and rental revenue.